As our van line network -- and the entire industry -- works through the COVID-19 crisis, we continue to prioritize the health and safety of our customers, drivers and front-line employees.
While the economy has slowed overall, we continue to service moves all across the country. With many states issuing stay-at-home directives, household goods moving has been labeled an "essential service" in most jurisdictions.
We continue to adhere to CDC guidelines while conducting our work, and implement important safety measures to protect customers, drivers and crew members.
Health and Safety Precautions we are employing:
- Greeting customers with a smile (not a handshake), and asking customers to open cabinets during surveys.
- Requiring employees to take their temperature before reporting to work, and requiring them to stay home if they have a fever or feel ill.
- Instructing crews to wash their hands immediately after arriving at residence, again after breaks and meals, before leaving residence and again when arriving at destination.
- Carrying hand sanitizer, and using it throughout the job.
- Requiring crews to wear masks/face coverings and gloves to protect themselves and customers.
- Offering virtual surveys.
- Wiping down the inside of the truck (cab) every night.
- Using a fogging machine to help sanitize trucks and equipment.
With your help, we can keep our community safe and healthy!
Moving Services Inc. will continue to follow CDC Guidelines, to do our part in the fight against Covid19!