At Moving Services, Inc. we offer a full range of relocation services. Whether you're moving one desk internally or 300 staff between two buildings, a factory or a warehouse we have the staff, equipment and vehicles to complete your move to the highest standards possible.
Our range of professional services includes:
Plan Your Relocation
Meet with one of our moving consultant’s onsite to assess the move and offer advice based on our industry experience. We will provide you with a comprehensive proposal to ensure that you are fully informed and to be sure that we understand your goals. We will work with you to determine the level of planning assistance needed to assure the overall success of the project.
Packing and Unpacking
We have the right equipment and our team is trained to the highest level in assisting with the packing of everything you will find in today's office or warehouse environment. From general packing in the back storeroom to valuable artwork in the board room, from file rooms to the smallest parts bins in a distribution center; we can pack and unpack in strict order every time.
We can assist your company achieve its move goals across to any location. Our team is well trained and sympathetic to the client's needs and expectations. We are equipped with the tools of our trade to ensure your furniture and effects are well cared for. Hand trucks, specialized dollies and library trolleys are a standard component of our equipment offering and staff come equipped with tool kits and drills for any disassembly and assembly requirements.
- Take personal items such as favorite coffee cups, pictures of loved ones or personal plants home before the move or ensure they are well packed in your carton.
- Ensure your packed cartons are taped securely and your label and number are correctly positioned on the carton.
- When storing packed cartons before the move, please stack them no more than four high and do not stack them in walkways or blocking fire exits.
- Ensure that all items that you have been authorized to move have been clearly labelled using the appropriate destination number and the correct color label.
- Have you made arrangements for the relocation of any leased copiers or printers? The lease owners often wish to move these items themselves.
- Ensure non-essential staff are not on site at the commencement of the physical move for safety reasons.
- Has access been arranged for the movers at the old and new addresses?
- Have we notified other building users and/or the building manager the date we are moving in and that there may be access delays due to an elevator being used by the movers?
Plan Your Relocation
The safe relocation of your tradeshow exhibits from one location to the next is as easy as calling Moving Systems Inc. We are committed to providing all of our customers with the safe and timely relocation of items to locations near and far. You can be sure that we are dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
Selecting Moving Systems Inc. for your tradeshow relocation needs to or from Chicago means that you will enjoy outstanding services that you may not receive from our competitors. We provide the expert assistance of an experienced personal relocation coordinator who will oversee the moving of your tradeshow items from start to finish. Your coordinator will serve as your convenient single point of contact to answer all of your questions.